Many of us dream of having skin that’s so radiant it nearly glows. But if you deal with common skin issues like wrinkles, dryness, or brown spots (hyperpigmentation), you might be wondering how to achieve it.
Have you considered booking a HydraFacial? This non-invasive treatment leaves your skin feeling smooth, soft, and fresh. It can reduce excess sebum production and purge your skin of impurities. With this treatment, you can target skin issues such as:
- Sun damage
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Congested skin and clogged pores
- Dark spots
- Uneven skin tones
During this facial treatment, we use a three-step process that completely refreshes your face. After your HydraFacial treatment, you’ll look positively radiant. And better yet, it requires no downtime!
Are you interested in giving your skin a fresh start? This non-irritating treatment is safe for all skin types, even for those with sensitive skin. Give yourself a glowing complexion by booking a HydraFacial at AiNails today.
What Is A HydraFacial?
With this treatment, we use a three-step process to cleanse, extract, and hydrate the skin. The hydrapeel tip removes dead skin cells, extracts impurities, and reduces fine lines.
The first step of your HydraFacial is cleansing and gentle exfoliation. We remove any dead skin cells and impurities to leave your skin feeling clean and fresh. Removing these layers will revitalize dull skin and make you look more youthful. You may feel slight pressure during this step, but it shouldn’t cause any pain or discomfort.
Once that’s complete, your skin can completely absorb the serums and moisturizing lotions that we apply. We use super serums and hyaluronic acid to leave your skin looking radiant. By the end, your skin will beam with a renewed radiance.
Our HydraFacial MD Products
Curious about the ingredients and boosters in your facial treatment? Our HydraFacial MD products include:
- Activ-4: Rejuvenate dry or normal skin with this treatment, which contains glucosamine HCL.
- Glysal™ Prep: This skin-renewing product contains 7.5% Glycolic Acid and 2% Salicylic Acid Peel.
- AntiOx+: Enrich your skin with this antioxidant solution, which includes hyaluronic acid and petides. It’s suitable for all skin types.
- Beta-HD: If you have oily or congested skin, the Beta-HD treatment has just what you need. It includes tasmannia fruit, leaf extract, and willow bark.
You can also add boosters to your HydraFacial treatment, which include:
- ReGen GF: This treatment will reduce fine lines, boost collagen production, and remove toxins from your skin.
- Britenol: Get brighter, more even skin with this booster. It diminishes the appearance of sun spots and dark spots.
- Dermabuilder: Increase your skin elasticity and soften fine lines & wrinkles with the Dermabuilder booster.
What can you expect following your treatment? Almost immediately, you’ll notice how much brighter and smoother your complexion is. The hydrating and purifying effects of this treatment leave you feeling refreshed.
With a HydraFacial treatment, you can target common issues like oily and congested skin, uneven skin tone, and fine lines and wrinkles. A few main benefits of this treatment are that it:
- Combines the benefits of aggressive exfoliation and chemical peels into a one-step resurfacing procedure
- Combines accelerated peel benefits with visible skin rejuvenation and no irritation
Based on your skin’s health concerns, we’ll use collagen moisturizing serums, deep pore cleansing, and exfoliation. We also offer extended extractions to cleanse your skin of impurities.
There are no reported side effects with the HydraFacial MD treatment. You won’t deal with any redness, pain, or inflammation. The HydraFacial is non-invasive; there are no injections, so you’ll feel no discomfort during your treatment.
Since there’s no downtime, you can resume normal activities immediately after your facial treatment! You can even re-apply makeup and resume your day as usual.
HydraFacial Before & After
In the week following your treatment, you’ll notice improvements in your overall skin health. It will feel more supple, soft, and youthful. You’ll fall in love with the smooth results!
Want to maintain your glowing appearance? Many of our patients schedule monthly facial treatments to target fine lines, wrinkles, skin damage, and enlarged pores. With each HydraFacial treatment, you’ll notice improvements in the overall appearance of your skin.
At AiNails, we offer a range of HydraFacial MD treatments, including LED light therapy and our AiSignature package. The cost of this service varies based on which type of treatment you choose. You can find a detailed list of our pricing plans on our services page.
Not sure which HydraFacial is right for you? Feel free to give us a call, and we can discuss which treatment will successfully address your skin concerns.
Book Your HydraFacial Today!
Interested in learning more about what this treatment can do for you? We’d be happy to speak with you about any questions you might have. Let us help you achieve the skin tone and texture that you’ve always dreamed of. Call AiNails today!