You’ve had enough of shaving with razors; while they’re effective at removing hair, they tend to leave your skin feeling dry and irritated. Or perhaps you’re planning a holiday by the beachside, and you don’t want to worry about shaving while you’re on vacation. Either way, we have the solution for you: waxing.
Waxing is a safe, effective, and long-lasting hair removal method for all different skin types and hair textures. Interested in trying a waxing treatment? At AiNails & Spa, we offer a range of waxing services for men and women.
Types Of Waxing Services We Offer
With waxing, you can remove hair from parts of the body like:
- Forearms, full arms, and underarms
- Lower legs and full legs
- The Bikini and Brazilian area
Does Waxing Hurt?
Waxing isn’t as painful as you might think; it tends to be exaggerated in movies or TV shows. In sensitive areas, you will experience more discomfort, but a professional esthetician can help limit that.
At AiNails, our services are quick and efficient. We take every effort to minimize your discomfort during your waxing treatment. You might notice that at subsequent appointments, waxing will hurt less than it did the first time.
How Long Does It Take?
The length of your appointment will vary based on a few factors. For example:
- Which areas do you want to remove hair from?
- Is this your first hair removal appointment?
- How long has it been since your last appointment?
- What type of hair would you like to be removed?
If you want to know more about how long your appointment may take, feel free to give us a call and we can schedule a consultation.
Brazilian VS Bikini Waxing
You might have heard of these terms before, but you aren’t sure of the differences between them. Here’s what you need to know:
With a bikini wax, hair is removed from all areas outside of the panty lines and the bikini bridge. A Brazilian wax removes hair from the entire area. Brazilian waxing is more comprehensive than a bikini wax, and is priced slightly higher to reflect that. We also offer Brazilian maintenance waxing. For a more detailed breakdown of our pricing, check out our services page.
Waxing For Men
Waxing is a popular treatment for men and women. A few areas that we often wax for men include:
Interested in a combination of waxing services? With our comprehensive waxing combos, you can remove hair from multiple parts of your body. It’s an efficient way to get smooth, hairless skin. Here are some of our package deals:
- Waxing Vacation Combo: offered in both Southglen & Bridgwater. Includes waxing EyeBrows, Lip, Chin, Full Arms & Underarms, Brazilian and Full legs.
- Waxing Vacation Combo Maintain: offered in both Southglen & Bridgwater. Includes EyeBrows, Lip, Chin, Full Arms & Underarms, Brazilian Maintenance and Full legs.
- Waxing Routine Combo: offered in both Southglen & Bridgwater. Includes waxing EyeBrows, Lip, Chin, and Brazilian.
- Waxing Routine Combo Maintain: offered in both Southglen & Bridgwater. Includes waxing EyeBrows, Lip, Chin, and Brazilian Maintenance.
- Signature Vacation Combo: offered in Bridgwater only. Includes waxing EyeBrows, Lip, Chin, Full arms & legs, and sugaring Underarms & Brazilian.
- Signature Vacation Combo Maintain: offered in Bridgwater only. Includes waxing EyeBrows, Lip, Chin, Full arms & legs, and sugaring Underarms & Brazilian Maintenance.
Please note: all combos may have an extra cost, depending on which body part will be waxed. We recommend that you confirm the extra price with your esthetician.
At all AiNails & Spa locations in Winnipeg, we offer a range of hair removal treatments, including waxing. Our spa features a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. We implement medical-grade sterilization standards to keep all of our clients safe.
Interested in scheduling our professional services? Click here(booking link) to book with us today at AiNails & Spa!